Friday, March 8, 2019

Slice of Life, Day 8--"Heading Out on Another House Hunt"

I've got about an hour before I meet my realtor to view a listing that I LOVE.

Some thoughts from my racing brain and knotted stomach as I wait...

It's the right price.

A good location, a little far from work, but overlooking that for now... ;)

Gorgeous on the inside.

Recent updates.

It reminds me of my childhood home that got swept away in a tornado (MAJOR emotional points in it's favor!)

A sunroom.

A basement with possibilities.

Ready for a fence and a garden.

Lots of room for my pup to run.

Honestly, for a single teacher on a budget, it's hitting all the marks for me.

AND...I'm a bundle of nerves...

Will I hate it when I get there? Will my realtor say it's priced too low and we need to offer over-budget? (which I'm not doing!) Will someone else with the same dreams and more money see it and offer more?

OH, the agony!!

Misery and excitement wrapped into one moment! :)


6 comments:

  1. I hope your next slice let’s us know how it went! It sounds perfect. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear what happens! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foundations issues meant no deal! --sad sigh-- The main level was lovely, but the basement...not so much! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep us updated in your new slice! I think we looked at 100 houses before we found ours. I' pretty sure my wife would say it was a lot less but it really felt like 100. When we found this house it was an instant YES. When it is right it is right.

    ReplyDelete