Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Slice of Life, Day 20--"I'm Buying a House...WHAT??"

I saw a house tonight.

It's the one.

I've been looking forever...okay, just a month, but feels like forever.

It's not perfect, but it just needs me to make it shine.

It's the right price.

It's in a good location.

It's got a garage, and yard, and closet space.

And I'm putting in an offer in like 10 minutes.

Quickest slice ever, but no time to spare.

Super excited with a twinge of scared.

Send me prayers, best wishes, and happy thoughts tonight...

Because I think I'm buying a house.

-gulp-


7 comments:

  1. Yippee! Hope all goes well. Love your enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! How it exciting for you to start making a house your home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super excited with a twinge of scared. I love this line. Good luck with the offer. I hope it is smooth sailing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! The process can be scary and exciting and overwhelming - it's such a commitment. The fun part is figuring out how you will make it your home. Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! Hopefully this is the start of an exciting new adventure for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting times. I hope you get the house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for home ownership! Good luck with this exciting journey!

    ReplyDelete