Friday, March 22, 2019

Slice of Life, Day 22--"Settling in for Spring Break..."

This is the first Spring Break I can remember that doesn't feel super-packed to me. It's a weird feeling...I'm not headed anywhere, no trips, etc.

I've got plans, but it's relaxed...

--go to some classes for my new district (I chose the SB 5-day option instead of spreading it over night classes all year.)
--take my dog for some walks to some places we don't normally go
--look for some homes
--start organizing my things to move (in good faith...!)
--hang out with my parents who are coming to visit
--spring clean my storage unit

We'll see how much of the organizing and cleaning gets done, but I'm not going to stress. It's fun to go on trips and anticipate Spring Break, but it feels pretty good to stay in town, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment