Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Slice of Life, Day 27--"A Moment of Relief"

I got a call from my realtor this afternoon, and despite feeling icky, I went to see yet another house. I didn't really have the emotional or physical energy to get into this one, but I knew I had to do it. 

It checked all the boxes. I could have been the one for me, but I walked away. 

I can't explain why, except it just didn't "feel right." It bothered me that I couldn't pull the trigger on something that looked so right on paper.

I think I'm so used to just "making things work" that I forget that a house SHOULD be an emotionally fun and exciting purchase. It's not a classroom that I get assigned to and make work...it's my home.

In the end, I can always tell when I've made the right decision by how I feel afterwards, and how do I feel right now?

Relieved.

Whew! The search continues... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment