Sunday, March 24, 2019

Slice of Life, Day 24--"My Brain is Blank"

While I've written of the wonder of Spring Break and unplanned schedules, I always dread these weeks of blog posts the most. It's funny how such a gift of time can result in nothing coming to mind as a "standout" moment...or maybe it's just because I've used up all ideas that I could write about...

I'm still house-hunting. Every. Single. Day. And, honestly, it's not that fun to write about.

I walk my dog through various kinds of weather--today rainy--but I didn't want to relive that through a blog.

I slept in, but I talked about that yesterday.

I took the day at my pace...again, covered a few times lately...

There's not much happening here, but it's great!

Honestly, I find sometimes the best days produce the least to write about...or maybe I just need to change my lens? I'm not used to slow days, filled with much the same thing...I need to put on those "extra-ordinary moment" lens to find my next slice.

Tomorrow starts a week of PD with people I've never met. Maybe there's some slices hidden in those moments to come! :)

1 comment:

  1. I had a tough time today too. I watched a Hallmark movie, March Madness, and cleaned out a closet...it is a slow writing day when the closet cleaning was the highlight! I hope you find many stories this week.

    ReplyDelete