Monday, March 11, 2019

Slice of Life, Day 11--"I'm Worried..."

Sometimes during Slice of Life, I worry.

I get concerned that my late-night posting habits will backfire one day, and I'll wake up to find my recent post out there for all of you to see...and it's ridiculous. Full of errors and mistakes. On a topic that is dumb. And full of, "Hope you get some rest!" (because it's obvious you need it!) comments that just make me feel even more worried.

Maybe today is that day. I'm so tired, and this is all I've got.

Be gentle, fellow Daylight Savings Time, sleep-deprived, friends. This comes from the very bottom of the barrel....

AND...I'm worried for tomorrow morning. ;)

1 comment:

  1. >Be gentle, fellow Daylight Savings Time, sleep-deprived, friends. This comes from the very bottom of the barrel....,

    Sometimes, when we scrap bottom, we find some interesting things, some things of value. So, get some rest, my sleep deprived slicer. Tomorrow will be a better day, a more rested day, a day to start back up the barrel! :)

    ReplyDelete