Monday, March 25, 2019

Slice of Life, Day 25--"My Day in Thoughts"

This was my day of PD, tutoring, and house hunting...narrated by my random thoughts...

5:30 a.m. WHY? WHY?? WHY is my alarm going off on the first Monday of Spring Break?

5:32 a.m. I guess it was MY idea to do all these classes during one week instead of spreading it out...

7:30 a.m. Can I really be running behind? I'm leaving 30 minutes later than usual...

8:00 a.m. Where to sit? Where to sit??!! Seats become permanent at PD!!!

8:30 a.m. I need more coffee...

8:45 a.m. I'm into this topic! Yea!

11:00 a.m. (driving by homes during lunch break) This is definitely NOT the house of my dreams. Another one bites the dust.

2:00 p.m. Out of PD early! Let's see if my tutoring gig can meet early!

3:33 p.m. I love tutoring English Language Learners...so. much. fun!

4:00 p.m. I'm headed home when my tutoring normally starts! YESSSS!

4:30-8:30 p.m. (realtor website...check for new listings) Not that one, not that one...maybe that one...house hunting looks so much more fun on HGTV....

1 comment:

  1. Out of PD early! Definitely good vibes when that happens. And able to finish tutoring early. I'm amazed that you signed up for PD during your break. I hope it flies by and the house hunting goes well!

    ReplyDelete