Thursday, March 8, 2018

Slice of Life, Day 8--"A Sick Night"

I will probably have to reread this in the morning to see just how bad it was. I feel asleep on the couch tonight and woke up in a sick fog. I quickly checked the clock to make sure I didn't miss the Slicing deadline, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit this is probably the least /worstI've ever written for a slice. I'll just share a quick "poem"...

Eyes watering, crossing as I try to keep them open
Nose stuffy and burning
Sneezes to shake the earth
Cough
Aches all over
So done with this cold

4 comments:

  1. I hope you do not have the flu. I had a student return for half a day only to be sent right home with influenza A or B or C or whichever feels like the plague. Good for you for slicing! And feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there in January. Lots of water, chicken soup and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. You captured that yucky feeling too well...don’t feel miserable when you read it- just see how descriptive your writing was. Sneezes to shake the earth... oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck! Being sick is never fun! And even so, you didn't miss a slice! Pretty darn impressive!

    ReplyDelete