Thursday, March 22, 2018

Slice of Life, Day 22-- "My Moment in Sounds"

The song "Rain, Rain, Go Away" on an iphone, singing to my nephew as he sings along

My sister and her 6-year old daughter trying to figure out the new card game SET that I picked up at the Indy Children's Museum (P.S. Awesome for critical thinking!!)

My mom and brother-in-law working together, making a pro/con list for a new coaching job he has been offered

The Loyola/Nevada game in the background, no one really watching

My dad, quiet, taking pictures of our Spring Break family time

My Golden Retriever, Yadi, softly breathing the sounds of exhaustion, passed out on the carpet

Me, typing a Slice, recording the joy of Spring Break as sweet sounds swirl around me



2 comments:

  1. All so happy, but I LOVE this...
    My dad, quiet, taking pictures...

    All sounds of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice exercise, tuning in to sounds. You have a happy environment to write about. Lovely collection of aural images.

    ReplyDelete