Thursday, March 15, 2018

Slice of Life, Day 15--"The Avoidance List While I'm Waiting"

Instead of listing the things I need to do on a to-do list...I'm going to list the things I'm not doing at this moment...

-entering grades that are due on Monday

-organizing my pantry

-taking down my winter decorations and switching out to spring

-taking my fruit out the bags they came home in...just plopped in the basket ;)

-making the lesson plans for after Spring Break

-switching the laundry from the wash to the dryer, because then I have to fold what's in the dryer

I'm not doing all this because I'm waiting. Waiting for the phone to ring...somehow not doing these things makes me focus on the phone which of course means it'll ring faster.

Because everyone know watched pots always boil faster. ;)


3 comments:

  1. Hopefully it worked and you got your call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I usually could have a full list of avoidance things just because. No rhyme or reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how this was written. I hope you got your call.

    ReplyDelete